EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and the free movement of such data
Puntanet S.r.l. proceeds to the processing of data in compliance with the provisions laid down in EU Regulation 2016/679 and the Legislative. 196/2003 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and the free movement of such data.
Pursuant to the abovementioned regulations below provides information regarding the identity of the data controller and the data controller.
Holder of the data is Puntanet S.r.l. with registered office at Catania (CT), Viale A. Pordenone, 33.
The Data Protection Manager is Mr.. Giuseppe Fabio Rapisarda.
Purpose of treatment
The processing of personal data means: registration, storage, organization, consultation, selection, extraction, comparison, processing, utilization, modification, interconnection, block, communication, cancellation and destruction, sale or distribution, or the combination of two or more of these operations.
The data is intended for the following purposes:
1) Being able to respond to your requests, present and future, Information about our products and / or services and in general for any preliminary request to the definition of a specific order / contract (for example the formulation of estimates, offered etc ..);
2) Fulfillment of obligations and execution of operations required under the contract (supply of products and services, any subsequent technical assistances, collection management, payments etc ..);
3) Execution of obligations and administrative requirements, tax and accounting issues arising from contracts, and arranged by current legislation, regulations and legislation, and provisions issued by authorities to do so, and by the vigilance and control;
4) Sending regular newsletters concerning news and / or promotions relating to products and / or services provided by our company.
The provision of data is optional and can be done by filling in paper forms (in the case of exhibitions) and / or online (using the Internet sites operated by Puntanet srl).
Processing methods and data access
Puntanet S.r.l. processes personal data in accordance with Article 6 co. 1 became. a), b), f) EU Regulation 2016/679 by virtue of its legitimate interests related to the type of business and the need to give effect to existing contracts or pre-contractual measures requested by interested.
The data collected by Puntanet S.r.l. They are processed in both paper and electronic format and can be processed in an aggregate form for statistical purposes, excluding in this case the processing of identification data.
The data is accessible only by executive, adequately trained and informed about their tasks and activities to them allowed, acting on behalf of Puntanet S.r.l..
Scope of communication and possible spread
We inform that the data related to existing contracts may be disclosed to outside consultants for administrative and accounting purposes and legal for eventual management of disputes.
We inform, Furthermore, that data can be disclosed to the police or to judicial authorities for purposes of verification or repression of crimes committed by users of telematics services, where necessary.
Retention and deletion of personal data
The data of the persons concerned will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, but no later than the time prescribed by law.
The necessary data for tax purposes are kept until they are undefined verification regarding the relevant tax year, then for at least 10 years and more if its annuity is not required for tax purposes.
At the end the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there is no further purpose for the storage of foods.
Puntanet S.r.l. use the information in its possession in a lawful and proper, taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of data. The treatment is done by computer and / or telematics devices, with organizational and strictly related to the purposes indicated mode, and the data are stored and kept in secure facilities with access limitations and personal verification.
Our web sites are constantly monitored for any breach of security and ensure that information is secure.
In addition to the data processor, in some cases, They may have access to categories of data involved in the organization in charge (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, Legal, System administrators) or external parties (as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting provider, computer companies, communications agencies).
You may exercise the rights set out in the following Articles. Reg. EU 2016/679:
– 15 (Right of access of);
– 16 (Right of rectification);
– 17 (Right to cancellation);
– 18 (Right of limitation of treatment);
– 19 (Right to receive a notification by the data in the event of correction or deletion of personal data or cancel them);
– 20 (Right to portability);
– 21 (right to object);
– 22 (right to refuse the automated process).
Notice is hereby given that the exercise of the rights referred to in those articles, such as the right of cancellation or opposition, meets the limits imposed by the fiscal.
To exercise the rights provided for in the aforementioned Articles. the person must make a written request to: Puntanet S.r.l., Viale Odorico Pordenone n. 33 – 95128 Catania (CT) or alternatively send your request by PEC at: firstname.lastname@example.org